Benefits of Ball Exercise
The exercise ball has many names. Some people call it a swiss ball, ball stability or fitness ball. One thing is certain is that you will never have a lack of sports ball exercise that must be done. There are many different exercises that you can do, from beginners to advanced. Most exercise balls are fun and some crazy crazy.
Exercise ball is great for building your core muscles, it increases your stability, balancing and can give you a flat stomach that is difficult to understand, if you work hard enough. Sports exercise is very good for tightening and total body practice.
Here are 5 ball exercises that are popular and effective, so you can immediately start with:
1. “roll wall roll” focuses on buttocks, back thighs and front thighs. Place the ball exercise between your walls and back. Keep your back straight and slowly start squatting, until you are in a sitting position. Return to your normal standing position. Always make sure you focus on posture and you keep your back straight.
2. Roll stomach. This is a great exercise that targets your stomach. Lie flat on the floor, with your back and bend your knees. Keep your legs on the ground and place the exercise ball on your thighs. Roll the ball to the knee, with your fingertips, as you do crunches. Make sure you save your back on the ground and just shrug your shoulders. Perform as many repetitions as possible, but no more than 10 to 12 repetitions at once.
3. Across the limited limit extension. It’s almost like Superman moving. Lie with your stomach on the training ball and balance yourself with your feet and hands. Lift your left arm and your right leg. Keep your back straight like a board and hold position for 2 to 3 seconds. Return to your rest position and alternative. This exercise is good for the lower back, back thighs, and your buttocks.
4. Balanced push-up. I really like this exercise. It might seem scary at first, but you will get used to it. In some ways this exercise is much easier than a normal push up. Exercise ball exercises will give your triceps, shoulders, and ABS good exercises. Runners will benefit from shoulder training. Place your hand on the ball exercise and rest your chest into your hand. Your body needs to form a 45 degree angle with the floor. Make sure your back is always in a straight line. Slowly lift yourself from the ball like you did push-up. I found this push-up softer in the body.
5. Superman. This exercise is fun and focuses on how long you can hold a position. Lie on the ball with your stomach and balance yourself with your toes. Lift your arms in front of you and pretend to fly like Superman. This exercise focuses on your back and buttocks. The aim is to hold the position of “Superman” as long as possible.
Now a small discordination. Consult your doctor first if you have health problems, worries, and back injuries. Please don’t rush to this and take too much. This is a common mistake made by beginners. They want to do everything in one day, hoping to see the results of all night. Remember it’s not a race. Sports ball exercises must be a way of life. It must be part of your daily routine.
Always focus on shapes and postures. It helps keep your stomach tight when you do ball practice. One of the best tips I have ever got is doing your exercise in front of the mirror. This way you can check whether you do exercise correctly.