What Makes Profhilo a Great Injectable Skin Treatment?
Profhilo is not Botox or a dermal filler. It is a new type of injectable hyaluronic acid treatment that has taken the beauty world by storm. For a while now, profhilo has been the treatment option of choice for those who are looking to achieve radiant skin. It has also been known to help correct wrinkled skin that has become saggy.
Similar to a dermal filler, profhilo is made of injectable hyaluronic acid. It has been known to treat the laxity of the skin and improve its quality. It also functions like a scaffolding in the skin and triggers bio-remodelling so you can achieve a tight, smooth, and rejuvenated skin that gives you a radiant glow.
Simply put, profhilo combats skin crepiness and remodels the skin’s laxity. It is not considered a replacement for Botox and fillers. It can be used as a stand alone treatment or combined with other treatment options. This treatment can also do wonders for the skin quality.
Bio-Remodelling in a Nutshell
Bio-remodelling refers to the process that is triggered in the skin. This is done to trigger the production of bouncy and new elastin and collagen. Collagen and elastin can help fight the most common signs of skin aging including thinning skin, wrinkles, crepiness, and lines.
The Top Benefits of Profhilo
Profhilo is not hailed as the best anti-aging hydration treatment for nothing. This amazing skin treatment works by enhancing the skin’s texture, tone, and elasticity. While profhilo offers many remarkable benefits, below are some of the most notable:
- Enhances the skin’s tone and texture. Aside from removing unwanted dents or marks from the skin, profhilo also softens the skin’s texture, softening it. Profhilo is also the ideal option for those who want to improve their skin tone. The treatment cleans the skin by removing oil.
- Targets problematic areas. Many people have specific skin problems including fine lines, crepey cheeks, and under eye wrinkles. Another thing is it is quite common for heavy smokers to have smoker lines as well as visible fine lines in their mouth. Fortunately, profhilo can easily target those areas and leave it smooth and tight.
- Enhances the quality of the skin. Profhilo provides a great solution to various skin problems many people deal with on a routine basis. For instance, those individuals with crepiness, wrinkles, or loose skin, profhilo can be a wonderful treatment. It also removes wrinkles so the skin becomes flawless, spotless, and clear. Since profhilo can also make your skin tighter, it can also make it appear fresh and rejuvenated.
- Fights skin laxity. Those with skin laxity problems can also greatly benefit from profhilo. The process remodels the elastin and collagen fibers to instantly counteract skin laxity. This means you won’t have to experience skin laxity since the treatment can tighten the skin so it appears fresh and rejuvenated.
- Effective non-surgical option. Many effective skin care treatments typically involve surgery. Fortunately, even if there is no surgery involved, profhilo is great for the skin and face even if it’s non-surgical. While considered non-surgical, the results have been highly effective. What’s even great is it is convenient for everyone and won’t have any significant side effects.
Since it is pure grade hyaluronic acid, profhilo is considered highly safe and free of any additives. To date, over a million profhilo treatments have been carried out the world over. No serious side effects or reaction to the treatment has been noted. While it contains a high hyaluronic acid, it has amazing pro-healing properties and low inflammatory profile.